Returns & Damages
If you wish to return an item, first complete the form below. Please ensure you have read our Terms and Conditions and are familiar with our Returns/Refund Policy (Please see below).
- All damages/short deliveries must be reported in writing/email within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
- No goods may be returned to White Light Products Ltd without prior consent. Please note that items cannot be returned to our PO address.
- All goods are to be returned at the buyers cost and risk.
- We will accept the return of non-faulty goods, other than Special Order items (see below), returned within 7 days of delivery, where the Goods are returned in their original packaging and are in a re-saleable condition. Please note the following:
- Non faulty Goods will be inspected upon return in order to ensure that the above provisions have been met.
- Whether the Goods are considered re-saleable is at the discretion of White Light Products Ltd.
- A restocking charge of up to 15% of the invoiced value of the goods may be levied. There will be an additional charge for re-boxing if the original packaging is not in a suitable condition for re-stocking.
- Any goods returned after 7 days will not be entitled to any refund whatsoever.
- Special Order items cannot be returned for credit unless agreed in writing first.